Sweet boy. The first picture reminds me so much of Mac at that age.
I see a bit of my own baby in that sleepy face. Makes me very very happy.
So cute! It's that time to get completely wiped out though...must be that you're having a blast! Hope all is well!!
This cracks me up!!! I wish my kids passed out at dinner time, it's my least favorite part of the day. He's so cute!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sweet boy. The first picture reminds me so much of Mac at that age.
I see a bit of my own baby in that sleepy face. Makes me very very happy.
So cute! It's that time to get completely wiped out though...must be that you're having a blast! Hope all is well!!
This cracks me up!!! I wish my kids passed out at dinner time, it's my least favorite part of the day. He's so cute!!
Post a Comment