Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Chalk-Art Part 2012

We love this tradition. It is so fun to get creative and see our neighbors and friends creativity too.
 Carly was a great sport to draw whatever we came up with, which ended up being Barbie in Fairytopia.
 Great use of colors & blending.
 D-rock refused any help.  He wanted to draw the Death Star all by himself.
 Audrey and I found a Hello Kitty inspiration page in her coloring book and did our best to recreate it.  I think it turned out pretty well.
 We were so happy to Have some of our lives-far-away-family with us.

Nelli and son with their signature PEZ drawing.

2 comments:

Carly said...

So glad we made it. Thanks for always taking care of us and feeding us when we come by =) Scar and I will see you in September!

Lisa said...

This is such a fun idea, if it wasn't so hot almost the entire year, it would be a fun activity!