Before
Unfortunately I did not take a before picture, but it was white...not in a good way. The walls were dirty and scuffed up, the old flat door had a hello kitty "no one under the age of 16 can operate this door" sticker on it, and had leopard shower curtains hanging as the closet doors.
Although this bed has now moved, this was our bed set "before"
Half-way
Got the bedding, lamps (which have since changed), and side table decor figured out.
After
Got
a different pillow, bought and recovered a dressing chair for ($15.50),
created my own "subway art", painted the walls "cloud cover" (very
light gray), put in new matching door and closet doors, painted some
cool DI frames silver, painted our gold light fixture silver too. Now
it is a peaceful, calming place to be. I love it.

The Chair Redo
4 comments:
looooving the white bedding. I want white bedding so bad. Eventually. Eventually.
Gorgeous. I seriously love the whole thing. I, too, have been wanting white bedding. I have Pottery Barn's white bedding section bookmarked. =) And how did you make that wall art so perfect?
I am glad you like the white bedding...if you have pottery barn bookmarked you can find it for cheaper. I too liked the pottery barn bedding, but found a similar feeling duvet at ikea for about $35.
You're so good at that kind of stuff. I still remember that red chair you recovered. SO pretty!
Post a Comment