Wednesday, September 26, 2012

First Day of School

Every year I am so excited for school.  I love the excitement of new beginnings, and new learning! 
I also love shopping for school supplies...maybe not a good thing, but I love the smell of new pencils.  As they mention on "You've Got Mail", I would love to have bouquets of freshly sharpened pencils around--maybe next year I will do that.

I started taking the kids pictures in the same places so I could have somewhat of progression/growing shots.
                     2011                                                            2012



Joy School 2010                                                 First Grade 2012
 

 
Kindergarten 2010
First Grade 2011
 
Second Grade 2012
 
  


 
2011        (baby)                                                                    2012 (toddler)
 
Ready to go!


 It is now tradition that daddy walks with us on the first day of school.
 Now we have 2 Adelaide Tigers.
 Even though Audrey did Kindergarten at home, she already has lots of friends at school (saying hi to Beau).
 Look at her beam.


No comments: