They were pretty excited to see where the transformers hid their allspark cube!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Arizona Trip
My cousin Ashley was getting married, and I needed to see all my relatives that I hadn't seen in years. So, I packed up the kiddos (all three in one little CR-V) and we drove the 12 hours to Arizona...and it was so worth it. We really did have a fun time driving together--Derek and Audrey were great helpers with Chad, and it was so fun to watch their excitement as they saw things such as the Hoover Dam, Cacti, Joshua trees... While we were there we got to stay with and visit with my Grandma & Grandpa. I loved seeing them again. It was also so great to catch up with all my cousins (who are all so fun. I miss being around them). D & A loved many things about Arizona: playing in everyone's trucks (since EVERYONE has one), wearing shorts and flip-flops, reading stories with Nana and Grandpa-great, watching Grandma-great paint beautiful pictures, going to the swap meet and out to eat with papa, playing at lots of parks, and visiting with their best friends Callie and Kade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm not kidding when I say your kids are better at bowling than me. I have never broken 100.
What a fun trip! And the camel ride, how cool!!
Post a Comment