Hahaha!! That's awesome!
I was laughing so hard...He looks like Jim Carey in A Series of Unfortunate Events in that last one.
That last pic is from our Ugly Christmas Sweater Party (a.k.a. Nogfest 2009). I was going for "Shmarmy" - as Brittany would say.
This is Kevin - wow, I wish I could be there to mock you. Picture number 3 definitely represents your true personality.
I miss you too, Kevin.
I'm getting a mob-family vibe from a couple of those, lol
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hahaha!! That's awesome!
I was laughing so hard...He looks like Jim Carey in A Series of Unfortunate Events in that last one.
That last pic is from our Ugly Christmas Sweater Party (a.k.a. Nogfest 2009). I was going for "Shmarmy" - as Brittany would say.
This is Kevin - wow, I wish I could be there to mock you. Picture number 3 definitely represents your true personality.
I miss you too, Kevin.
I'm getting a mob-family vibe from a couple of those, lol
Post a Comment