Sunday, July 12, 2009

Portraits of My Kiddos

I usually wait until the fall to do a nice photo/portrait session of my kids (so each session really is a year apart), but for some reason I felt the need to do it in the crazy-busy summer time this year. I love the way they turned out though. Here are a few of my favorites.


On the way to our local Target there is this little old rock shed in someone's yard (right along the street). I always look at it and think, "what a cute photo spot that would be," so I finally did it. I pulled over and took my kids portraits in front of it, and I love them.


He looks so grown up in this one!


My little boy just chillin' at a car show....which was so much fun seeing all the vintage cars restored. Below is one of the cool cars there.



This one is so sweet to me. Audrey loves to swing, and our neighbors have a huge (maybe 20 feet tall) swing in their yard; so naturally, she loves to go over there and play.




I love this picture. It reminds me of an Abercrombie ad.

6 comments:

The Seegmiller Family said...

Those pictures are adorable. You do such a good job. I love that last one of Audrey.

Carly Noel said...

Oh...my gosh. They are so sweet and beautiful and cute at the same time!

My goodness.

talitha said...

Oh, when did Audrey get all little girl?? She was just a baby...

Those are all great. Can't wait to see you!

Jamie said...

Absolutely beautiful! Can I schedule my fam for pics while we are in Denver :)

The Steffensen's said...

Wow! Great job, Mama! Both on the pictures and making such stinkin cute children!

Coleen and Todd Staples said...

your kids are cuter and cuter all the time. And your garden is amazing. I knew you were destined to grow an amazing garden when you turned the flower bed in front of your apartment in Provo into the garden of eden. miss ya!