Sunday, March 29, 2009

A New Addition to Our Family

... a dining room table and chairs!



Table: Made of solid wood, has a butcher block top, and is the perfect shade of white.

Chairs: Took a few months longer to decide on but are beautiful, sturdy, and have huge seats for when we get fat after eating a big Sunday dinner.

What? Did you think when we said "New Addition" we meant we were having a third baby? Well, you are right! (Due September)

9 comments:

amberkei said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! And your chairs and table are cute, too!

Brooke said...

We really are excited for you guys!

Did you get Kelli's email about picking a date to go camping this summer?

Natalie said...

Yeah, what a nice addition!... But where is the baby going to sit? I hope you bought one extra chair...he he he!

Congratulations!

Lisa said...

Wow! Congrats you guys!! That is so exciting! What a cute way to annouce it to us all. =) Do you know if its a boy or girl yet?

The Seegmiller Family said...

You made a great choice on your table and chairs they look great!

Carly Noel said...

That looks like heaven's kitchen =)

Anonymous said...

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray for another Scowie!! We're so excited for you!! Sweet baby #3 for you! My goodness, I've got to get crackin!

Sara said...

YEAH!!!!!! I love how creative you always are in your announcements....I still remember the movie ad you guys did for audrey, it took me a while but I finally got it:) What do y'all think about meeting in Salt Lake and hanging out there? Lt me know.

Tanei Atagi said...

WOW! Congratulations! Hope you're feeling well!