Oh no! I always threaten Alec with his life right before I get in a shower that if he touches anything (or opens the front door for anyone)I'll make him eat broccoli for every meal for a week :) I guess that I am glad that Zoe isn't old enough to conspire with him yet :) Your kids are sure adorable though!!
3 comments:
Fruit peels are better than forks!
Oh no! I always threaten Alec with his life right before I get in a shower that if he touches anything (or opens the front door for anyone)I'll make him eat broccoli for every meal for a week :) I guess that I am glad that Zoe isn't old enough to conspire with him yet :) Your kids are sure adorable though!!
I always say a little prayer in my head whenever I leave my kids alone- now I sure am glad I do that!!
Post a Comment