Friday, March 27, 2009

Best Crepes Ever!


This crepe recipe has been a long time favorite for our family. However, the addition of fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries, and Yoplait Creamy Vanilla yogurt (yes it has to be Yoplait) made them the best crepes ever!!! We just can't get enough of these tasty treats.


Crepe Recipe:

2 beaten eggs
1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup flour (we even use white-whole-wheat flour)
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1/4 teaspoon salt

1.Combine eggs, milk, flour, oil, and salt; beat till well mixed. Heat a lightly buttered skillet; spoon or pour in desired amount of batter(depending on the size of crepes you want). Lift and tilt skillet to spread batter around making the crepe thin; brown only one side. Remove crepe to separate plate. Repeat with remaining batter. Re-butter skillet occasionally.
2. spoon in yogurt, and fruit; roll; enjoy!

3 comments:

Angeleah said...

beautiful picture ! The crepes look good as well :)

Kristin said...

Yummy! I know what I am making for breakfast in the morning! The picture makes them look even better though! If mine look halfway that beautiful, I'll be thrilled!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this! We're having this for Breakfast on Monday! Hooray! I LOVE good recipes that just require the basics!

I wish the 'fresh fruit' was on right now. Grapes and Apples inside of crepes doesn't sound too tasty... Oh well!