Friday, February 20, 2009

California Dreamin'

Audrey was so excited to try her new swimsuit on! She ran around dancing and twirling in it...then asked me to take her picture in it. I don't know where she picked up those modeling moves? I just told her to stand over in one spot, and this is what she came up with.


Wishing it were warm!!!!


Dreaming of a beach off the coast of California!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute! We just got Isabella's first swimsuit and I'm way excited for her to wear it.

amberkei said...

I'm with her...summer sounds nice!

spencer and melinda said...

oh my gosh she's adorable! she has the cutest personality!

Brittany said...

What a bombshell!

Buffy said...

I know where she gets it...from me! Just kidding! And by the way...congrats! (wink, wink)

Brooke said...

She is so adorable! And I think she learned the posing from Christian... he used to pose like that right after he did the 'raptor' :)

Holly said...

Dude! I totally need a girl someday! She's a natural model. And no wonder she wanted to wear it: that suit is totally cute!

The Steffensen's said...

I'm so glad Dave told me about this blog! Your "twins" are so cute. I love the sunglasses and the swimsuit!

Carly Noel said...

hahahaha...i don't know about the modeling part, but she definitely gets the swimsuit wearing in winter from me!

Tyson said...

Great catching up with you today -- thanks for calling. Your kids are super cute. -- technician