It starts at the top of our yard, goes to the corner, and continues to the end of the block. It is so much fun!
This year we decided to make two runs. One (on the right) that is for the more daring person as it makes a pretty sharp turn at the fire hydrant, and the second (left) that is for the whole family.
Winter is not complete without your very own frosty. (who has since melted,and been covered with a couple feet of new snow...sorry Frosty)
8 comments:
Whoa! You guys have a ton of snow and, clearly, a ton of fun. I really want to see you all soon!
SWEET! Do you have an insurance policy on that massive ride!
How fun!! I want to come and play!!
I hate the snow, I don't ski, but for that I would be willing to get totally frozen and wet!! I want a a turn!
Fun! I want to come ride the luge! I can't believe how much snow you have.
okay we got to try that someday. That looks awesome!!
I usually aim to avoid weather that requires boots but that looks fantastic!
Wow. You guys mean business. That looks so fun. Carter would never come inside.
Post a Comment