Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Little Bit of Christmas and a Lot-a-Bit of Thomas

Generally people post their Christmas blog before their New Year's blog...but lets face it, I am a slacker when it comes to getting my photos onto my computer and into a blog. So here is a little bit of Christmas in January.

Matching Pajamas for Christmas Eve. Audrey went first opening her one gift on Christmas Eve, and found these amazing pajamas. Derek saw them and was excited to open his own gift (hoping they were the same pajamas, since he is such a pajama lover). Much to his surprise, and his parents, he opened a pair of new gloves and shouted, "Ooooh new gloves!" Then a little more solemnly, "do I get pajamas too?" I had accidentally given Derek the wrong gift, so he got to open two on Christmas Eve.


Santa brought Derek Tidmouth Sheds with an accompanying turntable and bridge for Christmas.


On the girlier side, Santa brought Audrey a baby doll set.

When we got home from Colorado, we had another little Christmas with my side of the family. Thanks to Nana & Papa, and Baby Kai Derek's Thomas OBSESSION was fed!






Crazy Thomas and Friends lunch foods and accessories from Japan.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh what a fun Christmas!!! Bree got the same doll set....don't you love Costco?! IF of course that is where you got it:)So I decided one of my New Years resolutions was to hang out and see you this year.....sound good?!!

Elizabeth Marinos said...

sounds great! How about next weekend (16th-18th weekend)at our house. We really want to see you too. Maybe Bree and Audrey can play dolls and house together.

Jamie said...

Your kids are getting so old! Seeing pictures makes me miss you guys!And I love the matching pjs.

amberkei said...

Hi Elizabeth! I didn't even know you had kids...yeah, it's been awhile! Hope all is well!

Chad and Tina said...

Your kids are ADORABLE!! I have thought about you a lot! I am so glad you found me on facebook! I see you are living in Bountiful. How do you like that? What have you been up to for the past 'many' years?