Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What Do Batman, Puke, and Football Have in Common?

Answer: They were all part of our New Year's Day celebration. I don't even need to say more without knowing that you are all so jealous, right? Well I will explain anyway.

Batman: A.K.A Derek. He is in love with his Batman Pajamas. When he is wearing them he runs around the house singing the Batman theme and refusing to answer to anything but "Hey Batman."

Puke: I [Elizabeth] hosted a porcelain party for my New Year's celebration. I had some terrible 24 hour virus that made me nauseous and puking my guts out (I know you all appreciate these details) all day. I thought I was dying!

Football: Bowl Games! It was mostly Christian watching these, as I wasn't in any condition to focus on football, but a day full of football is always fun.

3 comments:

Alex & KB said...

Well Elizabethh, I was partying with you then - I had a NASTY migraine. While everyone else was partying downstairs I was worshipping the porcelain God. Didn't even get to blow a kazoo. So sad! Nice to know I had company.. well, hrm.. maybe not.

Elizabeth Marinos said...

So Sad! What a way to start the year eh. Well, KB, I need you to send me an invite to your blog again so I can see what is going on in your life!

Alex & KB said...

I need to start writing in my blog again!