Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Top of His Class

Our little C. Henry is at the top of his class. We just went in for his two-month check up and confirmed what I had suspected...that he is one tall and heavy kiddo.

Stats:
Weight-14 lbs 14 oz = 95%
Height-24 1/2 in = 95%

I think carrying him around in the car seat is the ONLY complaint I have about him being big. His chubby cheeks so kissable, his rolls adorable, and all that fat storage comes in handy for his long sleeping hours at night (the best part of all--he is sleeping 6-10 hours a night! I love this baby!).

Chaddy boy is such a happy kid by nature. He loves to smile and flash his dimples at whoever will talk to him. Today he gave his very first "from the belly" laugh...I think that was the cutest thing I have ever heard. Three cheers for the happy, heavy-weight champ!

Audrey and Derek are a great big brother and sister to him. They will do practically anything to keep him happy (except maybe keeping quiet during his afternoon nap). I couldn't ask for better children.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I am SO happy for you! Can't wait to see the chunk again soon.

Jamie said...

I just caught up on your life via blog and I miss you guys. Give the sweet babe a kiss from me and I am glad you are all doing well!

Sara said...

So jealous, can't wait for my 7 1/2 month old to catch on to the sleeping at night!! so glad he is a good baby, miss you guys

DevJam said...

i'm so happy you're loving your little one. i laughed so hard at audrey's quote about the crack house. how are you guys doing? we miss you. let's get together soon!