Cute pics! Are the house pictures cause you're in a new place or just have re-done rooms? I couldn't tell. And I love the baby basket pic on the bridge. Cute, cute!
Pretty much the pictures with no people in them are of our new house that we bought last month. The other pics are a mass update of what's happened aside from that.
3 comments:
Cute pics! Are the house pictures cause you're in a new place or just have re-done rooms? I couldn't tell. And I love the baby basket pic on the bridge. Cute, cute!
Pretty much the pictures with no people in them are of our new house that we bought last month. The other pics are a mass update of what's happened aside from that.
Fun! It looks busy! Your new house looks great! Chad is darling and your kids are growing up so much! Glad things are good!
Post a Comment