The bump is getting huge! This picture was taken last weekend when we went camping with friends in Ogden. I honestly can't believe that I still have a month to go...this time around it feels like I should be done already! So, we are ready when you are little one!
6 comments:
Uh, when you're legs are still skinny and it looks only like you stuck a bball under your shirt, you're officially not allowed to complain about being big! hehe.
Umm...so I feel a little pathetic that I didn't even know you were expecting a ... bump! Good luck! Boy or girl, or do you know? How exciting!
That is a GREAT picture! You look fantastic!
Don't feel too bad Kristin...we announced it in a subtle way on our blog (see new kitchen table post.
It is a boy!
I think that is a nice looking bump!!!
You are too cute! Hope you are feeling well and can't wait to see the little guy soon!
Post a Comment