1. Ate play dough
2. Climbed our washing machine to get to the "put away" Halloween candy, ate the Halloween candy while hiding in the back bathroom, attempted to flush the wrappers down the toilette and wipe down the bathroom with Ajax and wet toilette paper to hide the evidence.
3. Derek found scissors and a mirror...when I caught him cutting his hair I asked "what are you doing!" He excitedly replied, "I'm cutting a Mohawk!"
Instead of buzzing his hair, we left the notched out Mohawk on the top of his head. So, enjoy your Mohawk my crazy Derek!
6 comments:
That's hiliarous! They look so big I can hardly believe it! Cute kids. Oh and I totally love the Front Runs story. Hehe.
love it, that is awesome!
Cute cute kids- Derek did a pretty good job with those scissors!
Oh, my...oh, wow. Thank goodness he didn't try that cut out on his sister first!
That is the COOLEST thing I have ever seen......go Derek:) How are you guys? That is an amazing picture of the sunset by the way!!!
That probably all happened in 3 minutes, right? Amazing! Why is it that all kids at some point cut their hair?
Post a Comment