We the Marinos' are doing our part to keep our neighborhood safe by playing the parts of heroes and ferocious beasts. Elizabeth: Wonder Woman, Christian: Ghost Buster, Derek: Dinosaur that breaths fire and has wings like a dragon, Audrey: Tiger
Derek was tired long before the Trick-or-Treating began.
Audrey was very excited to put make up on with her costume...until she looked in the mirror. Then she hid her head in my shoulder and cried "I don't want that...wipe it off" (She was transformed into a tiger so ferocious that she scared herself)
Audrey was the super "tricky treater." Derek was tired and ready to go home after about one hour, but not Audrey. She wanted to tricky treat all night. After two and a half hours, when it began to rain very heavily, I convinced her that it would be okay if we went home. We had so much fun! Happy Halloween!
10 comments:
You guys look great! Love the Wonder Woman costume.
It's official. You are the cutest family EVER.
Have dozens of children.
What cuties! Christian - you let Elizabeth out of the house like that?!?! What a hot momma!
SWEET costumes. By the way, I have pics of your toothbrush/toothpaste year - don't let me forget.
The title of this post put me in such a good mood!
What can I say? I like to show her off...
Great costumes. Alec was the same way- after hours of trick-or-treating, Damion had to convince him that he DEFINATELY had enough candy. :)
Have you ever seen a better looking family than the Marinos'?:) That is so great, you all look so good.....so about getting together, maybe possibly this year?
Hey Elizabeth, I never got your email so I can add you to our blog since we're private now. Here's my email:
lisabailey27@hotmail.com
I love that you all dressed up. The third year must be the dragon year because Carter was also a dragon, actually the exact same dragon, only red.
That is awesome!! I'm so glad you guys dressed up as well. I talked Matt into dressing up but I know he was really hesitant. I have to show him this. Love it!! O, here is the address to our blog. mmdemillefamily.globspot.com
Post a Comment