Wednesday, March 23, 2011

18 Wonderful Months



18 things to celebrate 18 months with Chad Henry

1. He is a great talker and communicator
2. He loves his new cat, which he calls "Ookoo"
3. He likes to eat adult foods; hates fries!
4. He goes to sleep when I lay him down, and he stays asleep all through the night (most of the time)
5. He always tells me when he is poopy. Really, what 18mo old is consistent in that one?
6. He must use a napkin as he eats, willingly wipes his own nose, and even lays down for eye drops when needed
(followed by a self-cheer for a doing a good job)


7. Kisses on the lips make all owies better. (he doesn't need you to kiss the owie,
just his sweet little lips)

8. His favorite meal: Tuna sandwich
9. He loves to watch "T.B" (TV); especially if Elmo or Thomas are on
10. He loves looking to the side and spinning in circles until he is ready to fall over
11. Henry boy loves to be naked, but then, what kid doesn't
12. Favorite game: Chase {even better if you can play it naked}

13. He still only has 2 teeth on the bottom
14. He will wave hello and goodbye to anyone and everyone who passes by
15. He holds his hands out and close together and gasps whenever he is excited for something you are giving him

16. He repeatedly says "Mommy, Mommy" before every word or sentence he says (Jamie, you might know something about that, right?)
17. He catches onto and repeats our funny or sarcastic phrases. i.e. "niiiice" or as Christian taught him when somebody farts, "oh! a duck!"
18. He says "yes" with a long drawn out Y and a heavy lisp on the end "yyyesth" (ADORABLE)

Chad, you are one of a kind, and we like you that way!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

PRECIOUS! We need to get him and Caleb together. Maybe he can teach Caleb to talk, and Caleb could teach him how to grow teeth!

Carly said...

That was the sweetest list ever. I'm excited to make one of those one day. =)

Oh, and I hated fries, too. I wish I didn't try them again when I was older. So hooked.