Paper shreds EVERYWHERE! As I attempted to clean it up my little party kids spread it throughout the house.
It reminded me of those little red fluoride pills dentists will give kids. Does anyone remember those? You are supposed to chew them until gone, and they turn all your teeth pink. Then you brush your teeth until they are white again.
Well, those paper shreds were the pink coating on my house. The next step was to vacuum, shake out sheets and cushions, and vacuum some more until every last shred was off the floor. eventually all the "pink" came off. However, I must have forgotten to floss, because when we moved all our things out we found little shreds of paper in almost every room. Oh what fun it was visiting memory lane.
5 comments:
Holy. Cow.
Oh man! That totally sucks. And cleaning up paper shreds are not easy!!
Oh my goodness!!! I bet that was sooooo much fun to clean up!!
Fun! Can my kids come play at your house? They love making messes.
HILARIOUS! How funny that they were yelling "Candy Bar!"
Post a Comment